Prado and collaborators published “Supporting children to grow smarter, not just taller: here’s how” in Early Childhood Matters. Read the article at the Early Childhood Matters website.
- Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness of Small-Quantity Lipid-Based Nutrient Supplements (SQ-LNS)
- Tiny Packets of Hope Prevent Malnutrition & Improve Healthy Development
- Maternal depression is the predominant persistent risk for developmental problems from birth to adolescence
- Extending the Nurturing Care Framework through Adolescence
- Supporting children to grow smarter, not just taller: here’s how