If you are interested in an internship or in becoming a graduate student in the TRELLIS lab, please send (1) your CV and (2) a paragraph stating why you are interested in the lab’s research to Dr. Prado (email@example.com).
- Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness of Small-Quantity Lipid-Based Nutrient Supplements (SQ-LNS)
- Tiny Packets of Hope Prevent Malnutrition & Improve Healthy Development
- Maternal depression is the predominant persistent risk for developmental problems from birth to adolescence
- Extending the Nurturing Care Framework through Adolescence
- Supporting children to grow smarter, not just taller: here’s how