Dr. Prado presented her recent research activities as part of the weekly seminar series for the UC Davis Program in International and Community Nutrition.
- Effectiveness and Cost-Effectiveness of Small-Quantity Lipid-Based Nutrient Supplements (SQ-LNS)
- Tiny Packets of Hope Prevent Malnutrition & Improve Healthy Development
- Maternal depression is the predominant persistent risk for developmental problems from birth to adolescence
- Extending the Nurturing Care Framework through Adolescence
- Supporting children to grow smarter, not just taller: here’s how